.happenings.
.profile.
.linkz.
.chatterbox.
.wants.
X-Japan - Tears
doko ni yukeba ii
anata to hanarete
ima wa sugisatta
toki ni toikakete
naga sugita yoru ni
tabidachi o yume mita
ikoku no sora mitsumete
kodoku o dakishimeta
nagereru namida o
toki no kaze ni kasanete
owaranai anata no
toiki o kanjite
Dry Your Tears With Love
Dry Your Tears With Love
Loneliness, Your Silent Whisper
Fills A River Of Tears Through The Night
Memory, You Never Let Me Cry
And You, You Never Say Good-Bye
Sometimes Our Tears Blinded The Love
We Lost Our Dreams Along The Way
But I Never Thought You'd Trade Your Soul To The Fates
Never Thought You'd Leave Me Alone
Time Through The Rain Has Set Me Free
Sands Of Time Will Keep Your Memory
Love Everlasting Fades Away
Alive Within Your Beatless Heart
Dry Your Tears With Love
Dry Your Tears With Love
nagareru namida o
toki no kaze ni kasanete
owaranai kanashimi o
aoi bara ni kaete
Dry Your Tears With Love
Dry Your Tears With Love
nagareru namida o toki no kaze ni kasanete
owaranai anata no toiki o kanjite
Dry Your Tears With Love
Dry Your Tears With Love
Dry Your Tears With Love
Dry Your Tears With Love
Sunday, May 01, 2005
just like what Wan Zhen had said.. life really is a cycle.. it really is.. i believe that things always keep on repeating and repeating by itself. Its just that we didn't want to think of it, neither do we want those unhappy things to repeat again. But can we stop it?? we can't.. its part of a life process.. i'm wanted to see whats up with those people who always wear a mask while they are with me. I mean why can't they show me their true color?? They can tell me whats wrong with me! Theres no use hiding isn't it?? I gotta know it sooner or later.. its just a matter of time!! I feel so lost, lost in a world full of stranger in which i couldn't even find a place for me to rest peacefully without anything to worry about. When have i started to be so paranoid?? I wonder.. I need someone who is out there willing to listen to me, i really need a listening ear.. I'm sick of this world..
tHe LunATic
uNdEaD sOuL: AlEx
DeAtHdaY: 11 Oct 1988
aGe: 17
scHoOL: ITE MacPherson
sPeciEs: UnKnoWn
mUsiC: Green Day. Jay. Kelly Clarkson.
DisLikiNg: Backstabber. Home.

WanTs
A new Handphone
Part-time job
Ban Mian
Pizza!
FOOD AND MORE FOOD!
"Her" to be a part of my life
Enjoy my life
Play billard whole day for free!
Know more about our dearest creater =)